If you need legal representation, you need lawyers that you can trust to do a thorough job, and really fight for their client. At CTI lawyers, we have a long heritage in doing just that for our clients, and can represent you and your business before the following Courts and Tribunals:
- Local Court of New South Wales;
- District Court of New South Wales;
- Supreme Court of New South Wales;
- NCAT – New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal;
We have extensive experience in dealing with each of the above, and have helped guide customers to ideal outcomes in each for a host of different reasons.
Though our specialty is in working within the NSW legal system, we are often asked by clients to help them with representation in other jurisdictions, too. As a team we have the expertise and resources that we need to take your case interstate, or further up the hierarchy if necessary.
Our solicitors at CTI lawyers have also got experience in assisting in various other states and jurisdictions, including but not limited to the following:
- VCAT – Victorian Civil and Administration Tribunal
- Magistrates’ Court of Victoria
- County Court of Victoria
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- Magistrates’ Court of the Australian Capital Territory;
- Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory;
- ACAT – ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal;
- Magistrates’ Court of Queensland;
- District Court of Queensland;
- Supreme Court of Queensland; and
- QCAT – Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal;
- Federal Court of Australia; and
- High Court of Australia
Ultimately, our goal and drive is to do right by our clients. If you come to us for representation, we guarantee to provide you with honest feedback and advice, help you to understand the legal system, and make recommendations based on what would be the best outcome for your situation. If you need legal representation, you can’t speak to a lawyer quickly enough, so contact us at 02 9186 8164.